Information pursuant to art. 13 of the European Regulation 679/2016 and consent
Pursuant to art. 13 of the European Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter GDPR), and in relation to the personal data which Quasar Progetto srl will become available with the assignment of your file, we inform you as follows:
Data controller and person responsible for the protection of personal data
The data controller is Quasar Progetto S.r.l. in the person of his pro-tempore legal representative Dr. Luna Todaro with an address for service in Rome (RM), Via Crescenzio 17 / A.
The Data Controller can be contacted by certified email at the address email@example.com Quasar Progetto S.r.l. has appointed a person responsible for the protection of personal data (RPD, DPO) in the person of Dr. Mario Mercurio email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purpose of data processing
The treatment is aimed at the correct and complete execution of the contractual relationship in question between the owner and Quasar Progetto srl. Your data will also be processed in order to:
– fulfill the obligations envisaged in the tax and accounting fields;
– comply with the obligations incumbent on Quasar Progetto S.r.l. by virtue of the signed contract and on an optional basis:
- disclose to third parties for exclusive placement purposes;
- offer commercial information, event communications and sending newsletters for promotional information purposes;
Personal data may be processed by means of both paper and computer archives (including portable devices) and processed in a manner strictly necessary to meet the purposes indicated above.
Legal basis of the processing
Quasar Progetto S.r.l. will process your personal data lawfully, where the processing:
– is necessary for the execution of the contract of which you are a party or for the execution of pre-contractual obligations adopted upon request;
– is based on express consent;
Consequences of failure to communicate personal data
With regard to personal data relating to the execution of the contract of which you are a party or relating to the fulfillment of a regulatory obligation, failure to communicate personal data prevents the contractual relationship from being performed.
Your personal data, subject to processing for the purposes indicated above, will be kept for the duration of the contract and, subsequently, for the time in which Quasar Progetto srl is subject to conservation obligations for tax purposes or for other purposes, provided for , by law or regulation.
Your personal data may be disclosed to:
- consultants and accountants or other lawyers who provide functional services for the purposes indicated above;
- banking and insurance institutions that provide functional services for the purposes indicated above;
- subjects who process data in execution of specific legal obligations;
- Judicial or administrative authorities, for the fulfillment of legal obligations.
Profiling and dissemination of data
Your personal data are not subject to any fully automated decision-making process, including profiling. The dissemination of personal data is limited exclusively to the provisions of the purpose of the processing point A.
Rights of the interested party
The rights recognized by the GDPR include those of:
– ask Quasar Progetto S.r.l. access to your personal data and information relating to them; the correction of inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete ones; the deleting of personal data concerning you (upon the occurrence of one of the conditions indicated in art. 17, paragraph 1 of the GDPR and in compliance with the exceptions provided for in paragraph 3 of the same article); the limitation of the processing of your personal data (in the event of one of the hypotheses indicated in art. 18, paragraph 1 of the GDPR);
– request and obtain from Quasar Progetto S.r.l. – in the event that the legal basis of the processing is the contract or consent, and the same is carried out by automated means – your personal data in a structured and readable format by automatic device, also in order to communicate such data to another data controller (so-called right to the portability of personal data);
– object at any time to the processing of your personal data in the event of particular situations concerning you;
– withdraw consent at any time, limited to cases in which the processing is based on your consent for one or more specific purposes and concerns common personal data (for example date and place of birth or place of residence), or particular categories of data (e.g. data revealing your racial origin, political opinion, religious beliefs, health or sexual orientation). The treatment based on consent and carried out prior to the revocation of the same retains, however, its lawfulness;
– propose a complaint to a supervisory authority (Authority for the protection of personal data – www.garanteprivacy.it).